Saturday, June 20, 2009

deathinjuryhurt

yesterday night, while driving 2 sec 3, near PKNS junction, well, i was really agitated.

the light was green, and i was driving at a normal speed. 2 cars were behind me, a honda jazz, and a car doe...

To put it simple, at the junction, while i was driving past the traffic light, some asshole WAJA from the other direction came in, at a high speed..IT was RED at the other side.

I could almost feel the car hitting me..it was like just right next to me....Alhamdulillah, my instinct was fighting 4 it, and i pressed the accelerator real hard. The car behind me braked hard too...luckily no accident had occured.

In the 1st place, what the HELL?? pity i couldn't see the registration num of the DAMN WAJA...but all i know is, it's the stock grey with a black hood, and skirtings...with hideous rims...

* U should know those who doesn't know how to modify their cars...very Kelly Ng spec.

I was lucky..thank god. imagine if i was hit, well, as tough the savvy might be( from what proton and ors claim) its a waja at a high speed, + physics principle.

= quite an accident.

well, the death part may be exaggerating but yea, hurt may be it..

Thank god i'm left unscathed...well, the Damned WAJA could most probably be under a lorry's tyre, or in some ravine...LOL..
I

3 comments:

What's luv gotta do ? said...

SYukur alhamdulillah, u are in one piece....Seriously, That post there scares me okay..... =(

paan said...

ahaha..xyah risau la..
kalo bende dah jadi jadi

Thedervish said...

Alhamdulillah you're alright. Some buggers don't seem to deserve their driver's license nowadays.


Kelly Ng.. haha very ingenious use of words.