Sunday, July 12, 2009

Envious

ME and my buddies went to ENvy's concert last Saturday @ Bentley's auditorium, Mutiara DAmansara...I tell u, it was pure awesomeness..no...LEGENDARY...








And there was this opening act by Some crappy band and also Love me Butch...Some Crappy band literally means a crappy band..not a name of a band.






I aint putting pics of the crappy band..

next stop..ENVY.,hahaha








mmg best...seriously..worth every penny spent.
THe songs are beautifully made, tho it's post-hardcore, but it creates a feeling of like experiencing a story, especially during during the song 'scene'.


It was a blast, and the pics are taken with my trusty canon and tammy.ahaha..
This is my 1st time taking picture in a concert..i do hope some comments will help me improve my photography skills...

More pics in www.flickr.com/chilladoe

and my facebook account.

1 comment:

LUQA said...

best gler dow envy..